Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Quotes #11~ Tuesday Blues MINUS the Blues



Morning Swooners! I hope everyone's week has been off to a great start. Mine has! I'm in a really good mood because this week I get to see my family! That's right folks...i'm flying home to see my peeps on Friday and I CAN'T WAIT!! So color me happy! Now how about we get to the good stuff... Here are some quotes to get your day going :) Happy Tuesday everyone :)


"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different, you know that your name is safe in their mouth." Jess C. Scott, The Intern 

'When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always." Mahatma Gandhi

"I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun." Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?" John Lennon

"Usually we walk around constantly believing ourselves. "I'm okay" we say. "I'm alright". But sometimes the truth arrives on you and you can't get it off. That's when you realize that sometimes it isn't even an answer--it's a question. Even now, I wonder how much of my life is convinced." Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

"It is an occupational hazard that anyone who has spent her life learning how to lie eventually becomes bad at telling the truth." Ally Carter, Heist Society

"I think that we are like stars. Something happens to burst us open; but when we burst open and think we are dying; we're actually turning into a supernova. And then when we look at ourselves again, we see that we're suddenly more beautiful than we ever were before!" C. JoyBell C.

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life." John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p