Thursday, February 18, 2016

Quotes (#23)


Morning Swooners!

So whoooooooo's happy today??? I AM!!! And I hope you all are too!!! Nursing school is driving me crazy and it's extremely difficult, but I just have to say that my life feels so content. So of course when I have these moments of happiness I like to share them with some happy quotes. Hope you all have a great day!!


“Find your Light; They can't love you if they can't see you” ― Bette Midler


“I never know how much of what I say is true.” ― Bette Midler


“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” ― Shel Silverstein


“I would always rather be happy than dignified.” ― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre


“It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald


“I don't think that there are any limits to how excellent we could make life seem.” ― Jonathan Safran Foer, Everything Is Illuminated


“There are different kinds of happy,” she said. “Some kinds don’t need any proof.” ― Jennifer E. Smith, This is What Happy Looks Like


“I do not think we have a "right" to happiness. If happiness happens, say thanks.” ― Marlene Dietrich, Marlene Dietrich's ABC




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p