Monday, November 19, 2018

New Beginnings

Morning Swooners!

So I know i've been missing for a while (read: several months) but i'm trying to get back into the swing of things and figure out where exactly I want to take this blog. I've lost people I love this year and started a new career after graduating school. So I think i'm in a special place in my life where I feel like I have so much more to say. I don't only want to focus on books any more. I want to talk about life and love and whatever else my mind drifts to during the week. I'll still review books, of course, and I'll keep posting quotes (because they speak to me on a personal level) I just also want to incorporate a way to release some of the other thoughts on my mind. 

So please just bare with me and keep all of that in mind as I try to figure out what the new rhythm will be and where I want to take it all. I hope my new content resonates with you just as much as my old content did and we can all learn and grow together.

Thanks for all your support on this new journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p