Monday, May 12, 2014

Quotes (#8)


Morning Swooners,

I hope you had a great weekend and Mother’s Day for those of you who celebrate it J
As usual, the Monday Blues are hitting pretty hard today so I thought I’d share some of my favorite book quotes to take the edge off J
Happy Monday!

“I love you. Remember. They cannot take it.” Lauren Oliver, Delirium

“I try not to think. It interferes with being nuts.” Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena

“ ‘Hercules, huh?’ Percy frowned. ‘That guy was like the Starbucks of Ancient Greece. Everywhere you turn-there he is.’ ” Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena

“ ‘What I was trying to say,’ he whispered, ‘is that I see you in everything. There isn’t a word for you that means enough, because you’re everything to me.’ ” Veronica Rossi, Into the Still Blue

“Sometimes crying or laughing are the only options left, and laughing feels better right now.” Veronica Roth, Divergent

“Have you ever picked up a book you've read before, and found it speaks to you in a new way?” Django Wexler, The Forbidden Library

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p