Wednesday, July 9, 2014

FEATURE: Waiting on Wednesday~ Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White (#33)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning Swooners :-)

This week my "can't-wait-to-read" pre-publication selections are:

Expected release date: September 9, 2014
Purchase: Amazon / Barnes and Noble


Illusions of Fate
Summary from Goodreads:

“I did my best to keep you from crossing paths with this world. And I shall do my best to protect you now that you have.”


Jessamin has been an outcast since she moved from her island home of Melei to the dreary country of Albion. Everything changes when she meets Finn, a gorgeous, enigmatic young lord who introduces her to the secret world of Albion’s nobility, a world that has everything Jessamin doesn’t-power, money, status…and magic. But Finn has secrets of his own, dangerous secrets that the vicious Lord Downpike will do anything to possess. Unless Jessamin, armed only with her wits and her determination, can stop him.

Why I'm waiting:

I absolutely LOVE anything with magic and a good love story...plus Lord D-Bag sounds like he could be an interesting character, and hello...can we talk about that amazing cover??!!? 

6 comments:

  1. Great pick! This one sounds really interesting, I can't wait to read it either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, can't wait to read this! Sounds amazing, loving the cover, and I did enjoy her Mind Games series. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover on this one. Sounds interesting.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cover. Hope we both read it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very excited about this one! It looks really good! :)

    Here's My Pick

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear, I am so out of the loop right now. This must have been the fifth author I've heard of that I like and have read stuff by that is coming out with something new. How dod I not know these things?

    Anyways, thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Kacii
    The Kooky Bookworm
    http://thekookybookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p