Monday, January 19, 2015

Quotes (#16)


Morning Swooners!

So I know this is pretty much my first real post for the new year. I can't deny that i'm still in a fog since i've gotten back from my very long holiday vacation. No worries though, i'm a fighter and i'll keep pushing through this funk and get back to those oh-so-amazing reviews and posts I talked about in my last December post. But for now, here are some quotes from a book I just finished reading. Let's get the day started!

“I want to savor this wonder, this happening of loving a book and reading it for the first time, because the first time is always the best, and I will never read this book for the first time ever again.” Laura Nowlin, If He Had Been with Me

“I’ve loved him my whole life, and somewhere along the way, that love didn’t change but grew. It grew to fill the parts of  me that I did not have when I was a child. It grew with every new longing of my body and desire until there was not a piece of me that did not love him. And when I look at him, there is no other feeling in me.” Laura NowlinIf He Had Been with Me

“Just because something seems impossible doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t try.” Laura NowlinIf He Had Been with Me

“I tell myself that relationships are hard work. No one is perfect. There’s no such thing as happily ever after.” Laura NowlinIf He Had Been with Me

“Stay I whisper to him. Stay in the car. Stay in this moment. But of course he never does.” Laura NowlinIf He Had Been with Me


“And it’s impossible to say and even harder to feel.” Laura NowlinIf He Had Been with Me

“This book is a treasure; I did not suspect it would be so good when I picked it up, but now I can feel the printed words seeping through my skin and into my veins, rushing to my heart and marking it forever.” Laura NowlinIf He Had Been with Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p