Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Quotes (#20)



Morning Swooners!

So lately i've been thinking about everything that I have in my life right now and I just had the craziest realization; I am so unbelievably happy! I've had so many bad experiences all throughout my childhood and early adulthood that I kind of feel like I never really knew what true happiness was. That's not to say that my life isn't crazy right now. I'm currently unemployed, attending nursing school full time, and have a ton of tests this month. So my life is crazy and stressful right now. But I have to admit that my heart has never felt so full and content. I still have sad moments when I think about how much I miss my family and friends back home, but I just can't get over how complete my life feels. So to commemorate the joy that I am feeling inside, I thought i'd share some quotes about happiness. Hope you enjoy them :)

“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” ― Mahatma Gandhi


“There's nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.” ― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower


“They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” ― Tom Bodett


“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” ― Marcel Proust


“It's been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables


“Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” ― Guillaume Apollinaire


“I've got nothing to do today but smile.” ― Paul Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p