Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Quotes (#25)


Morning Swooners!

So things have been really crazy for me at school lately. I basically have an exam every single week. I know that doesn't sound bad, but these nursing school tests are no joke! So it is with great joy that I say that my second semester is finally coming to an end soon. Of course all that really means is that it's crunch time right now! So I just want you all to know that my posts will be a bit more spaced out. You know, more than usual anyway lol. So here's some quotes that help keep me motivated when I start to feel run down and defeated. Hope they can keep you going to :)


“Whenever I don’t know whether to fight or not, I fight.”— Emily Murph


“One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful.” ― Sigmund Freud


“Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it.” ― C. JoyBell C.


“There will be haters, there will be doubters, there will be non-believers, and then there will be you proving them wrong.” ― Unknown 21


“Never allow others to create your world because if you do, they will always make it too small.”
Christopher Robinson


“Life is not about perfection. It's about persistence.” ― Natalie Wright


“As long as this exists, this sunshine and this cloudless sky, and as long as I can enjoy it, how can I be sad?” ― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl


Enjoy your Tuesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p