Thursday, June 2, 2016

Quotes (#27)



Morning Swooners!

Soooooo, I know it's been a long while since i've posted anything and i'm reeeaaalllly sorry about that. I know at some point saying "i'm busy" starts to get old and it's already getting kind of old to me so I won't say that right now. I just needed a little break from things that felt like work and it was starting to feel a little bit like work. No worries though, I feel refreshed now and am ready to get back to it! So who's ready for some quotes. Todays' quotes are a little on the sad side because that's just how i'm feeling today, but i've had my coffee and i'm ready to take on the day!


“How can thoughts hurt so much when they aren't even physical?” ― Beatrice Sparks, Treacherous Love: The Diary of an Anonymous Teenager


“Alone. The saddest word in the world.” ― Beatrice Sparks


“So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly


“Someday, we’ll run into each other again, I know it. Maybe I’ll be older and smarter and just plain better. If that happens, that’s when I’ll deserve you. But now, at this moment, you can’t hook your boat to mine, because I’m liable to sink us both.” ― Gabrielle Zevin, Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac


“If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you.” ― Richelle Mead, Vampire Academy


“What is hardest to accept about the passage of time is that the people who once mattered the most to us wind up in parentheses.” ― John Irving, The Cider House Rules


“Then I thought, boy, isn't that just typical? You wait and wait and wait for something, and then when it happens, you feel sad.”
Sharon Creech, Absolutely Normal Chaos


“The silence isn't so bad, till I look at my hands and feel sad. Because the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.” ― Owl City, Ocean Eyes [Deluxe Edition]


“I wanted to cry but I didn't, I probably should have cried, I should have drowned us there in the room ending our suffering.” ― Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

Enjoy the day!

Xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p