Friday, July 29, 2016

Quotes (#29)


We made it through the week guys! I'm so excited because this is the calmest weekend i've had in a while and even though I have finals coming up in two weeks and I should be studying this week i'm going to enjoy my freedom and go hard starting Monday! You know, because I think i'll lose my mind if I don't lol So let's get some quotes started and just know that these quotes do not reflect my current mood but I just love this book so much and haven't quite moved on yet. So here we go :)


“The future was one thing that could never be broken, because it had not yet had the chance to be anything.”  ― Sarah Dessen, Saint Anything


“You only really fall apart in front of the people you know can piece you back together.”  ― Sarah Dessen, Saint Anything


“I’d done the right thing. I always did. It just would have been nice if someone had noticed.”  ― Sarah Dessen, Saint Anything


“Just because a person isn't talking about something doesn't mean it's not on their mind. Often, in fact, it's why they won't speak of it.”  ― Sarah Dessen, Saint Anything


“It was a weird kind of loneliness, feeling that some of my closest friends didn’t actually know I existed.”  ― Sarah Dessen, Saint Anything


“That’s the thing, though. You always think you want to be noticed. Until you are.”  ― Sarah Dessen, Saint Anything


“It didn't matter that I'd done none of those things. With shame, like horseshoes, proximity counts.” ― Sarah Dessen, Saint Anything

Happy Friday, Swooners!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p