Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Quotes (#39)



Morning Swooners!

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything. Life has been extra crazy with school and i've been in a weird antisocial phase lately.  No worries though, I think i'm finally coming out of it. I recently reconnected with an old friend and it's filled me with this new kind of hope. Something I haven't had in a really long time. The kind of feeling that makes you feel strong and brave. It suddenly hit me the other day and I came to a realization about that feeling. What a wonderful thing hope really is. How it can fuel your passion and give you motivation in a time when you lack it the most. So in honor of that feeling and my new/old friend I dedicate today's quotes to hope...because sometimes we all just need a little hope from a friend to help you get by.



“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist


“If you can love someone with your whole heart, even one person, then there's salvation in life. Even if you can't get together with that person.” Haruki Murakami, 1Q84


“I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.”Stephenie Meyer, Twilight


“Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all.”

Emily Dickinson


“There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.” J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers


“They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”Tom Bodett


“Maybe everyone can live beyond what they're capable of.”Markus Zusak, I Am the Messenger


“I don't think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.”
Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl


“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.”
G.K. Chesterton



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p