Thursday, August 22, 2013

QUOTES (#1)

So I thought I'd try something different this week. I'm so addicted to words and the feelings they can elicit that I just HAD to start giving you a list of my favorite quotes.

I mean hey, the best way to get to know someone is by the books they read right? Well, here are some of the quotes from those amazing books I've read to help you get a little bit of a better look into the mind of Lexi :)

"Wonderland was all we had in common, after all; Wonderland was what was denied the two of us. I had denied him his; he had denied me mine." Melanie Benjamin, Alice I Have Been

"'Zach,' I said as I lay there 'Where did you go? When were you looking for me?' I shifted in his arms, looked into his eyes. 'Crazy.' His voice was a whisper against my skin. 'I went crazy.'" Ally Carter, Out of Sight, Out of Time

"'Just so you know Gallagher Girl,' he whispered softly, 'I'm going to kiss you now.'" Ally Carter, Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy

"'I remember everything about you,' says Peeta, tucking a lose strand of hair behind my ear. 'You're the one who wasn't paying attention.'" Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

"I think...you still have no idea. The effect you can have." Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay

So that's it for today! Hope my little teasers pique your interest to read theses books and love them as much as I have...

Happy swooning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p