Wednesday, September 25, 2013

FEATURE: Waiting on Wednesday (#1)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hi Swooners :-)

This week my "can't-wait-to-read" pre-publication selection is:

Expected release date: October 8, 2013

The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4)

Summary from Goodreads:

At the conclusion of The Mark of Athena, Annabeth and Percy tumble into a pit leading straight to the Underworld. The other five demigods have to put aside their grief and follow Percy's instructions to find the mortal side of the Doors of Death. If they can fight their way through Gaea's forces, and Percy and Annabeth can survive the House of Hades, then the Seven will be able to seal the Doors both sides and prevent the giants from raising Gaea. But, Leo wonders, if the Doors are sealed, how will Percy and Annabeth be able to escape?

They have no choice, If the demigods don't succeed, Gaea's armies will never die. They have no time. In about a month, the Romans will march on Camp Half-Blood. The stakes are higher than ever in this adventure that dives into the depths of Tartarus.

I'm unbelievably excited for this book to come out October 8th!! So swooners, what are you waiting on???

9 comments:

  1. What a cool cover! Thanks for sharing your awesome pick :)

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-wednesday-alienated/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that sounds good. I love the Percy Jackson movies and the book's have been on my wish list forever. I have to make time to read them. Thanks for sharing. My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap I can't even begin to explain to you how excited I am for this book! I am freaking out it's getting so close! GREAT choice!!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds really good Alexis! Great pick for your first WoW!

    Check out Our WoW

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. ENJOY your reads and your week.

    I haven’t participated lately, but here are my answers.

    Currently reading: THE PARIS ARCHITECT…another good WWII book with great characters.

    Finished Reading: THE WEDDING GIFT…excellent read…review on my blog.

    Reading Next: SWEETEST HALLELUJAH…that is tentative…can’t pick. :)

    BTW…a great video on my blog that Simon & Schuster made with authors talking and thanking and praising bloggers. You will love it.

    Also a giveaway for THE RETURNED on my blog.

    Have a great day.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great choices Elizabeth! The author video is awesome!! Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by :) BTW love the giveaway book as well. Looks like a great read! Thanks :)

      Delete
  6. HOUSE OF HADES! I can't wait(:

    New Follower
    My WOW: http://curseofthebibliophile.blogspot.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds interesting Lexi. Great Pick!
    Nahomi @ Books & Swoons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nahomi!! It really is a GREAT series that highly recommend ::hint hint:: Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p