Wednesday, September 4, 2013

QUOTES (#2)

Hi Swooners :)



So Wednesday...hmft! Talk about blah! Anywho, I needed to read a few quotes from some of my favorite books just to relax my nerves (lol) So I decided to share...Enjoy :)


“Now I know why the Lord took his day off on Sunday. That must be the day he personally greets his favorites.” Jason F. Wright, The Wednesday Letters

“How does someone find out between lunch and dinner one day that they aren't who they thought they were?” Jason F. Wright, The Wednesday Letters

“He stared at her, knowing with certainty that he was falling in love. He pulled her close and kissed her beneath a blanket of stars, wondering how on Earth he’d been lucky enough to find her.” Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song

“If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” Haruki Murakami, Kafka onthe Shore

“With a secret like that, at some point the secret itself becomes irrelevant. The fact that you kept is does not.” Sara Gruen, Water for Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p