Tuesday, October 29, 2013

FEATURE: Teaser Tuesday (#2)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists of they like your teasers!

Hi Swooners! Here's my "teaser" for this week...

“But Cosmo does have a point: Thinking about someone you’re really really attracted to while touching yourself can yield satisfactory- very satisfactory- results. And when I think about Gabriel touching me here-there-everywhere while I’m doing just that, I seem to reach a place I never found when fantasizing about doing it with Ely. It makes me want to find that place for real with a real person- a person named Gabriel and not named Ely.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p