Wednesday, October 2, 2013

FEATURE: Waiting on Wednesday (#2)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hi Swooners :-)

This week my "can't-wait-to-read" pre-publication selection is:


Expected release date: October 15, 2013
Links: AmazonBarnes and NobleIndiebound

When Did You See Her Last? (All The Wrong Questions, #2)


Summary from Goodreads:

I should have asked the question “How could someone who was missing be in two places as once?” Instead, I asked the wrong question--four wrong questions, more or less. This is the account of the second. In the fading town of Stain’d-by-the-Sea, young apprentice Lemony Snicket has a new case to solve when he and his chaperone are hired to find a missing girl. Is the girl a runaway? Or was she kidnapped? Was she seen last at the grocery store? Or could she have stopped at the diner? Is it really any of your business? These are All The Wrong Questions.

Lemony Snicket is possibly one of the best fiction writers EVER!!! So no doubt this will be another GREAT book. October 15th can't come fast enough!! So swooners, what are you waiting on this week???

2 comments:

  1. ah Lemony Snicket is just too great! good choice!

    My WoW

    p.s. did you get my message about who did my blog design?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I Love his books toooo much lol that could be because ive been reading them since i was like 12!! lol

      And yes I got your message thanks so much for letting me know. I went to her page and she is taking a break from designing right now because she is busy with school. I'm having the HARDEST time finding a designer for my blog. All the ones that I really like are taking breaks...its hurting my heart lol but again thanks so much!

      Delete

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p