Wednesday, October 7, 2015

FEATURE: Waiting on Wednesday~ This Song Is (Not) For You by Laura Nowlin (#48)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning Swooners :-)

This week my "can't-wait-to-read" pre-publication selections are:

Expected release date: January 5, 2016
Purchase: Amazon / Barnes and Noble



Summary from Goodreads:

Bandmate, best friend or boyfriend? For Ramona, one choice could mean losing them all.

Ramona and Sam are best friends. She fell for him the moment they met, but their friendship is just too important for her to mess up. Sam loves April, but he would never expect her to feel the same way--she's too quirky and cool for someone like him. Together, they have a band, and put all of their feelings for each other into music.

Then Ramona and Sam meet Tom. He's their band's missing piece, and before Ramona knows it, she's falling for him. But she hasn't fallen out of love with Sam either.

How can she be true to her feelings without breaking up the band?

Why I'm waiting:

I loved the authors previous book and I seriously can not wait for this one to come out. I think Laura Nowlin is a great author and even though I did not like the ending of her last book, If He Had Been With Me, I firmly believe that she will not disappoint me with this one!

What are you anxiously waiting for?

1 comment:

  1. that looks like a great pick, been curious about it myself!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p