Monday, January 18, 2016

Quotes (#21)



Morning Swooners!

It's been a crazy two weeks since school started! Can you believe i'm only on my third week and I already have two tests coming up?!? Crazy right?! So while i'm here just studying away, I wanted to take a minute to pop in and leave you with some Monday motivation.

“Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


“The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.” ― Bette Midler


“Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get” ― W.P. Kinsella


“Please believe that things are good with me, and even when they're not, they will be soon enough. And I will always believe the same about you.” ― Stephen ChboskyThe Perks of Being a Wallflower


“I think and think and think, I‘ve thought myself out of happiness one million times, but never once into it.” ― Jonathan Safran Foer


“It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.” ― Chuck PalahniukDiary


“Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.” ― Mother Teresa


“I have my standards. They're low, but I have them.” ― Bette Midler

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet. I help teach impromptu on our Forensics team and so collecting quotes has become a normal thing for me. Love your bubble background.

    #Comment365
    Ashley
    Books Buying Beauty

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p