Thursday, January 19, 2017

Happy New Year!



Well hello there 2017, so nice to meet you...

Sorry i'm late to the game. I've been a horrible blogger lately but you guys have been so patient with me and I appreciate it. I was swamped at the end of the year with school work and then threw myself into slumber and relaxation during my break in December. Radio silence on my part, which I completely enjoyed but now i'm ready to be back. I spent a lot of time reading during my break and I can't wait to post my reviews of the great books I read. Seriously, it just felt so good to read in peace and not have anything else to distract me...the perfect vacation! Now it's back to business though. Let's get the year started on a good note with some great quotes!


“Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.”  ― Thomas Jefferson


“Of course motivation is not permanent. But then, neither is bathing; but it is something you should do on a regular basis.”  ― Zig Ziglar, Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World


“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”  ― Jordan Belfort


“When someone tells me "no," it doesn't mean I can't do it, it simply means I can't do it with them.”  ― Karen E. Quinones Miller


“You'll never get ahead of anyone as long as you try to get even with him.”  ― Lou Holtz


“You're never as good as everyone tells you when you win, and you're never as bad as they say when you lose.”  ― Lou Holtz


“The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.”  ― Tricia Cunningham


“If you start by promising what you don't even have yet, you'll lose your desire to work towards getting it.”  ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist


“Great things happen to those who don't stop believing, trying, learning, and being grateful.”  ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p