Monday, January 30, 2017

Quotes (#33)

Via Giphy 


Morning Swooners!

Monday's are hard and I reeeeaaallllyyyy didn't want to wake up early for school today! That's all I have to say about that. Let's get started with some quotes that will hopefully motivate everyone. Let's make this week as amazing as we all are!

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”― Thomas A. Edison


“It is never too late to be what you might have been.” ― George Eliot


“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw


“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston S. Churchill


“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.” ― Herbert Bayard Swope


“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.


“Maybe there is more truth in how you feel than in what actually happens.” ― Ann BrasharesThe Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants


“I don’t know what’s worse: to not know what you are and be happy, or to become what you’ve always wanted to be, and feel alone.” ― Daniel KeyesFlowers for Algernon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p