Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Quotes (#35)



~Morning Swooners~

So this is my first day back to school from Spring Break and i'm sooooo tired. I mean, I had a week of staying out late and waking up late to then come back to 8AM classes and traffic. So i'm not enjoying the loss of my free time. Not to mention the loss of an hour of sleep which I already miss so dearly. Life just isn't the same without it (pours out some liquor) So anyway the book i'm currently reading has me so broken inside right now. Such a sad story that is beautifully written. So to share my joy (or sorrow depending on how you look at it) I posted some quotes from the book and I hope you love them as much as I do [read: I hope they break you like they have broken me lol]



“I'll never understand how time can make a moment feel as close as yesterday and as far as years.”  ― Adam Silvera, History Is All You Left Me


“There’s nothing wrong with someone saving my life, I’ve realized, especially when I can’t trust myself to get the job done right. People need people. That’s that.”  ― Adam Silvera, History Is All You Left Me


“Time doesn’t heal all wounds. We both know that’s bullshit; it comes from people who have nothing comforting or original to say.”  ― Adam Silvera, History Is All You Left Me


“I was in love and love died and the pain you've left isn't pain I can see myself having the strength to face again.”  ― Adam Silvera, History Is All You Left Me


“I'm blown away by how happy you make me. Thank you for being there for me when I'm stupid enough to think I'd rather be alone.”  ― Adam Silvera, History Is All You Left Me


“People are complicated puzzles, always trying to piece together a complete picture, but sometimes we get it wrong and sometimes we’re left unfinished. Sometimes that’s for the best. Some pieces can’t be forced into a puzzle, or at least they shouldn’t be, because they won’t make sense.”  ― Adam Silvera, History Is All You Left Me


“Then there’s the kind of zombie I’ve become now: the one who has lost everything—his brain, his heart, his light, his direction. He wanders the world, bumping into this, tripping over that, but keeps going and going. That is life after death.”  ― Adam Silvera, History Is All You Left Me


“History is nothing. It can be recycled or thrown away completely. It isn’t this sacred treasure chest I mistook it to be. We were something, but history isn’t enough to keep something alive forever.”  ― Adam Silvera, History Is All You Left Me



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p