Friday, December 13, 2013

Quotes (#6)

Hi Swooners,

So you know it's always a little crazy around the Holidays, right? Well, even though i've been a little slower with my reading lately doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about all these wonderful books to read. So, in honor of my obsessive personality, i've decided to share with you what i'm completely obsessed with lately. Here are some quotes from one of my all-time favorite books!!! One guess what that is!! (hehe)


"Books are easily destroyed. But words will live as long as people can remember them." Tahereh Mafi, Unravel Me

"Sticks and stones keep breaking my bones but these words, these words will kill me." Tahereh MafiUnravel Me

"Time goes on even when we do not." Tahereh MafiUnravel Me

"Tattoos, for example, are very hard to forget. I think there's something about the impermanence of life these days that makes it necessary to etch ink into our skins. It reminds us that we've been marked by the world, that we're still alive. That we'll never forget." Tahereh MafiUnravel Me

"'The truth," he says, "is a painful reminder of why I prefer to live among the lies.'" Tahereh MafiUnravel Me

"You know, you have a really strange way of telling me you're attracted to me." Tahereh MafiUnravel Me

"Nothing in this life will ever make sense to me but I can't help but try to collect the change and hope it's enough to pay for our mistakes." Tahereh MafiUnravel Me

"I'm falling apart and into his heart and i'm a disaster." Tahereh MafiUnravel Me

"I don't know much about anything in this world but I do know how to read the book written in his eyes." Tahereh MafiUnravel Me


Yea, i'm obsessing over Unravel Me BIG TIME folks!! Like, it's a serious problem right now. I just CAN'T FRICKEN WAIT for IGNITE ME to release already...is it February yet!??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p