Wednesday, February 19, 2014

FEATURE: Waiting on Wednesday (#16)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hi Swooners :-)

This week my "can't-wait-to-read" pre-publication selections are:

Expected release date: March 4, 2014
Links: Amazon / Barnes and Noble




Summary from Goodreads:

Heart attacks happen to other people #thingsIthoughtweretrue

When Morgan’s mom gets sick, it’s hard not to panic. Without her mother, she would have no one- until she finds out the dad who walked out on her as a baby isn’t as far away as she though…

Adam is a stuck-up, uptight jerk #thingsIthoughtweretrue

Now that they have a summer job together, Morgan’s getting to know the real Adam, and he’s actually pretty sweet…in a nerdy-hot kind of way. He even offers to go with her to find her dad. Road trip, anyone?

5000 Twitter followers are all the friends I need
#thingsIthoughtweretrue


With Adam in the back seat, a hyper chatterbox named Amy behind the wheel, and plenty of Cheetos to fuel their trip, Morgan feels ready for anything. She’s not expecting a flat tire, a missed ferry, a fake girlfriend…and that these two people she barely knew before summer started will become the people she can’t imagine living without.


Reason i'm anxiously waiting:

Something about this book has me hooked! Obviously I love the synopsis and have very high hopes that the book will stay true, but I also just love the premise of the story, things that I thought were true...ummm, yes please!

7 comments:

  1. I now need this book. Thanks for that. *adds to TBR pile* At least the wait is not as long some of the books we are waiting on hehehe. Great pick, Lexi.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's new to me. Not sure it's my kind of read but still hope you love it! Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick, can't wait to read this myself! That synopsis has me totally hooked too, really hope it will live up to our expectations. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't really interested in this one when I first found out about it, but the more I see it, the more I change my mind. Sounds really good. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need this book. Right now. PLEASE. :(

    Great post! Thanks for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had this one as my Wow pick a few weeks ago and I pretty much need to read this book asap! I so cant wait for it.

    Awesome pick!

    My WoW Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh lovely pick! I was lucky enough to have gotten an eARC for it and it was a pretty cute read. I love Amy. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out!

    Cyn @ Book Munchies

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p