Wednesday, February 26, 2014

FEATURE: Waiting on Wednesday (#17)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hi Swooners :-)

This week my "can't-wait-to-read" pre-publication selections are:

Expected release date: March 11, 2014
Links: Amazon / Barnes and Noble




Summary from Goodreads:

Despite what her name might suggest, Heart has zero interest in complicated romance. So when her brilliant plan to go to prom with a  group of friends is disrupted by two surprise invites, Heart knows there’s only one drama-free solution: flip a coin.

Heads: The jock. He might spend all night staring at his ex or throw up in the limo, but how bad can her brother;s best friend really be?

Tails: The theater geek…with a secret. What could be better than a guy who shares all Heart’s interests—even if he wants to share all his feelings?


Heart’s simple coin flip has somehow given her the chance to live out both dates. But where her prom night ends up might be the most surprising thing of all…

Why I'm waiting:

I think this book sounds like it will be a cute read. Plus, a jock or a theater geek? I know who I would choose, what about you??? 

8 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds fun! I will have to check it out ;)

    Check out our WOW.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! I hear good things about this one, it promises to be a really cute read! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really cute read that you chose. I'd be going with the theater geek for sure ;) Thanks for visiting my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone says this is absolutely adorable! I'm very excited!

    Thanks for stopping by Swept Away By Books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhh! I finished this not so long ago, though I've been really into contemporary lately, I wasn't sure if it would be my thing. So wrong. It was so good, hilarious and cute, and some undertones of some seriously issues. Hope you love it! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a new to me one! Doesn't really sound like my kind of read but I still hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm actually reading this one right now, haha! It's pretty cute so far. I hope you'll enjoy it! Great pick, thanks for sharing.

    Cyn @ Bookmunchies

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's funny because Liz's next book is on my WoW this week! haha! :)

    New bloglovin follower btw! :)

    -Kimi at Geeky Chiquitas

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p