Wednesday, April 23, 2014

FEATURE: Waiting on Wednesday~ Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike (#25)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hi Swooners :-)

This week my "can't-wait-to-read" pre-publication selections are:

Expected release date: April 29, 2014
Links: Amazon / Barnes and Noble


Summary from Goodreads:

Charlotte Westing has a gift. She is an Oracle and has the ability to tell the future. But it doesn’t do her much good. Instead of using their miraculous power, modern-day Oracles are told to fight their visions-to refrain from interfering. And Charlotte knows the price of breaking the rules. She sees it every day in her wheelchair-bound mother and the absence of her father. But when a premonition of a classmate’s death is too strong for her to ignore, Charlotte is forced to make an impossible decision: continue following the rules or risk everything—even her sanity—to stop the serial killer who is stalking her town.

Why I'm waiting:

I've always been a fan of people having "powers" and being able to see the future is a pretty cool one...so count me in!!

5 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about this book! Great pick :)

    Check out my WoW at http://theyanightstand.blogspot.co.uk/

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to read this book - the content looks like something id enioy.

    also, the cover work is truly beautiful - i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had much luck with this author's works, but I hope this one changes my opinion on her writing. It looks very mysterious!
    Great pick!

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm totally curious about why oracles can't interfere and what happened to her parents.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reviewed it recently and didn't really enjoy it as much as I thought I would (or wanted) but I still did like it. Hope you do! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p