Wednesday, June 25, 2014

FEATURE: Waiting on Wednesday~ Dream Boy by Madelyn Rosenberg and Mary Crockett (#32)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning Swooners :-)

This week my "can't-wait-to-read" pre-publication selections are:

Expected release date: July 1, 2014
Purchase: Amazon / Barnes and Noble

Dream Boy

Summary from Goodreads:

Annabelle Manning feels like she's doing her time at her high school in Chilton, Virginia. She has her friends at her lunchtime table of nobodies. What she doesn’t have are possibilities. Or a date for Homecoming. Things get more interesting at night, when she spends her time with the boy of her dreams. But the blue-eyes boy with the fairy tale smile is just that- a dream. Until the Friday afternoon he walks into her chemistry class.


One of her friends suspects he’s an alien. Another is pretty sure it’s all one big case of déjà vu. While Annabelle doesn’t know what to think, she's willing to believe that the charming Martin Zirkle may just be her dream come true. But as Annabelle discovers the truth behind dreams-where they come from and what they mean-she is forces to face a dark reality she had not expected. More than just Martin has arrived in Chilton. As Annabelle learns, if dreams can come true, so can nightmares.

Why I'm waiting:

If the boy of my dreams came to life...we'd have some serious problems!!! So naturally i'm interested in seeing where Martin being "real" takes Annabelle!

14 comments:

  1. Hmmm, this one sounds interesting and I just love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awee i love this! It sounds like a suspenseful and romantic book. Great Pick!

    Here's My Pick

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAHH AHHH AHHHH! Dude, I'm dying. I love trees on covers. (I'm weird, I know.) But this book looks good!! I'm gonna add it to my TBR as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be amazing to have the boy of your dreams literally show up in your life! Except I am expecting there is more to it! Very curious! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by!

    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I LOVE this cover. It immediately drew me in. And then reading the synopsis, it sounds really good too. Plus I love a mystery in a book, and this sounds like one big one! (I went to add it to my TBR and it was already there, apparently I DO really want to read it ;) ) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover on this is beautiful! I really like the idea of a dream boy come to life. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like such a good read... love the cover too!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this book! I love the tree and the blue background - it reminds me of OneRepublic's "Dreaming Out Loud" album :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book sounds so interesting. I know I've wanted a boy from my dreams to come to life before, so I can only imagine how good this book will be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds GOOD! I'm definitely adding this one to my TBR pile. Great pick, Lexi.
    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh yes! This one sounds so good! I wouldn't mind if my dream boy showed up, too ;) Great pick, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every time I see this book, I want to read it that much sooner.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm intrigued! By the way, thanks for stopping by. :)

    Precy @ The YA Club

    ReplyDelete
  14. THE COVER IS STUNNING!!!

    I really want to read this one, it looks good.

    Amy //The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p