Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Quotes #9


Morning Swooners,

I'm having a "I don't feel like talking to anybody" kind of day so in honor of that i'm going to cut straight to the chase and just give you some quotes to ponder over for a while. Don't worry...i'll be pondering too :)

“Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside—remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.” Charles Bukowski

“I can’t decide whether im a good girl wrapped up in a bad girl, or if I’m a bad girl wrapped up in a gd girl. And that’s how I know I’m a woman!” C. Joybell C.

“There’s a time and a place for everything, and I believe it’s called ‘fan fiction’.” Joss Whedon

“Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. they’re there to let you know that something is worth it.” C. JoyBell C.


“And it’s the funniest thing: as soon as I see it, the whistling in my ears stops and the feeling of terror drains away, and I realize this whole time I haven’t been falling at all. I’ve been floating.” LaurenOliver, Before I Fall

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha! I love the Joss Whedon quote. He's totally right though lolol.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p