Wednesday, June 11, 2014

FEATURE: Waiting on Wednesday~ On The Fence by Kasie West (#30)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hi Swooners :-)

This week my "can't-wait-to-read" pre-publication selections are:

Expected release date: July 1, 2014
Purchase: Amazon / Barnes and Noble



Summary from Goodreads:

She's a tomboy. He’s the boy next door…


Charlie Reynolds can outrun, outscore, and outwit every boy she knows. But when it comes to being a girl, Charlie doesn’t know the first thing about anything. So when she starts working at a chichi boutique to pay off a speeding ticket, she finds herself in a strange new world. To cope with the stress of her new reality, Charlie takes to spending nights chatting with her neighbor Braden through the fence between their yards. As she grows to depend on their nightly Fence Chats, she realizes she's got a bigger problem than speeding tickets-she's falling for Braden. She knows what it means to go for the win, but if spilling her secrets means losing him for good, the stakes just got too high.

Why I'm waiting:

I love boy-next-door type of relationships and especially since it's so opposite of the "norm"

17 comments:

  1. I loved this book, Lexi. I loved it so much that I read it in one sitting. It what made me a Kasie West's fan. I think/hope you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finished this the other day, you'll love it, so. good. My first Kasie West, and what a way to be introduced! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the distance between us. I think this one will be just as good.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one before. Thanks for sharing! :D

    Check out my Wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS BOOK. I can't wait for it!!! I love anything by Kasie West, and I just love that cover! Awesome pick. :)

    Holly @ Part of that World

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book sounds seriously good! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by! I have yet to read any Kasie West :( I have it on order for the library; I should check it out! ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds adorable! I like those sorts of boy next door type of romances too so I look forward to this! Lovely pick!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen this one around a lot lately! It looks really good!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW @ Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently started reading her other book, The Distance Between Us, and "Teased" it yesterday! I'll have to make sure I check this one out as well! Here’s my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read this one but I dont know it wasnt for me. It was okay. I hope you enjoy it though! Thanks for stopping by :)

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds good:)
    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes!! I'm so excited for this one. Kasie West writes such cute contemporary reads and this one just sounds so adorable! Great pick!

    Here's my WOW at Bookmunchies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was late to the Kasie West game, but I can't wait to read this book!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't have issues with Boy-Next-Door-sweethearts, but not when the whole story is made like this. Makes me yawn just reading the summary. Not for me, although I still have those other Kasie West novels on my radar.
    Thanks for stepping by and sharing. Hope you enjoy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me, a swooner? You got that right. I can't wait to read this. Great pick, Lexi.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p