Wednesday, October 22, 2014

FEATURE: Waiting on Wednesday~ The Prom Goers Interstellar Excursion by Chris McCoy (#47)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning Swooners :-)

This week my "can't-wait-to-read" pre-publication selections are:

Expected release date: April 14, 2015
Purchase: Amazon / Barnes and Noble



Summary from Goodreads:

Just a few days before prom, Bennett pulls off something he never imagined possible: his dream girl, Sophie, agrees to be his date. Moments afterward, however, he watches Sophie get abducted by aliens in the middle of the New Mexico desert.

Faced with a dateless prom (and likely kidnapping charges), Bennett does the only thing he can think of: he catches a ride into outer space with a band of extraterrestrial musicians to bring her back.


Can he navigate alien concert venues, an extraterrestrial reality show, and the band’s outlandish egos to rescue his date in time for the big dance? 

Why I'm waiting:

Okay, so it sounds a little cheesy and kind of silly, but I really think it will be a fun read! Who's with me!? (hehe)


What are you anxiously waiting for?

3 comments:

  1. Hmm... I'm not sure how I feel about this one. It might be a little silly for me. I have a hard time mixing humor and.. not humor. I hope you love it though!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great Lexi! Definitely adding to my TBR!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p