Thursday, February 19, 2015

Quotes (#18)




Happy Day Before Friday Swooners!

I hope everyone has been having a great week. This weekend is my birthday celebration so naturally my week has been super slow. But hey, it's one day closer to my little party and I seriously cannot wait for it! So to bring some joy to the day I found some great quotes for you guys. Hope they make you smile :)

“The planet is fine. The people are fucked.” George Carlin

“Everyone should be able to do one card trick, tell two jokes, and receipt three pomes, in case they are ever trapped in an elevator.” Lemony Snicket, Horseradish

“When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.” CathyGuisewite

“A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” Winston S. Churchill

“If loving someone is putting them in a straitjacket and kicking them down a flight of stairs, then yes, I have loved a few people.” Jarod Kintz

“A word to wise ain’t necessary, it’s the stupid ones who need advice.” Bill Cosby

“I find out a lot about myself by sleeping. Dreams, they are who I am when I’m too tired to be me.” Jarod Kintz

“If I told you I’ve worked hard to get where I’m at, I’d be lying, because I have no idea where I am right now.” Jarod Kintz

“I can’t decide whether I’m a good girl wrapped up in a bad girl, or if I’m a bad girl wrapped up in a good girl. and that’s how I know I’m a woman!” C. JoyBell C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p