Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Quotes (#22)



Morning Swooners!

So my friends over at Books and Swoons posted some great Twilight quotes the other day because they've been going through Twilight withdrawals. So in honor of that, because I have been going through severe Twi world withdrawals too, I decided to continue down the line and share some of my favorite New Moon quotes. Hope you all enjoy! Do you miss it as much as I do!?!??!


“After all the thousand times I’ve told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith in me?...I could see it in your eyes, that you honestly believed that I didn’t want you anymore. The most absurd, ridiculous concept—as if there were any way that I could exist without needing you!” ― Stephenie Meyer, New Moon

“Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.” ― Stephenie Meyer, New Moon

“Well, I'm so sorry that I can't be the right kind of monster for you, Bella.” ― Stephenie Meyer, New Moon

“I'm not like a car you can fix up. I'm never gonna run right" Bella” ― Stephenie Meyer, New Moon

“As long as you like me the best. And you think I’m good-looking—sort of. I’m prepared to be annoyingly persistent.” ― Stephenie Meyer, New Moon

“Because there was just one thing that I had to believe to be able to live - I had to know that he existed. That was all. Everything else I could endure. So long as he existed.” ― Stephenie Meyer, New Moon

“The absence of him is everywhere I look.” ― Stephenie Meyer, New Moon

“Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?' 'You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?” ― Stephenie Meyer, New Moon

“It was like someone had died- like I had died. Because it had been more than just losing the truest of true loves, as if that were not enough to kill anyone. It was also losing a whole future, a whole family- the whole life that I'd chosen... ” ― Stephenie Meyer, New Moon

“'Damn it! This chick runs with vampires!' 'You can't really run with vampires, because they're fast.' 'Oh yea? Well we're faster!'" ― Stephenie Meyer, New Moon


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p