Monday, February 22, 2016

Quotes (#24)



Morning Swooners,

So my friend recently told me that her sister wants to read Go Ask Alice and I thought i'd share some of my favorite quotes from the book. You know, just to make her want to read it even more lol. Hope you all have a great day!

“I'm not really sure which parts of myself are real and which parts are things I've gotten from books.” ― Beatrice Sparks, Go Ask Alice


“It's a good thing most people bleed on the inside or this would be a gory, blood-smeared earth.”Beatrice Sparks, Go Ask Alice


“I really am only one infinitely small part of an aching humanity.”Beatrice Sparks, Go Ask Alice


“I guess I'll never measure up to anyone's expectations. I surely don't measure up to what I'd like to be.”Beatrice Sparks, Go Ask Alice


“Maybe the new me will be different.” Beatrice Sparks, Go Ask Alice


“I'm afraid to live and afraid to die.”Beatrice Sparks, Go Ask Alice


“She didn't know whether she was running away from something or running to something, but she admitted that deep in her heart she wanted to go home.” Beatrice Sparks, Go Ask Alice


“I can't believe that I changed so little. I expected to look old and hollow and gray, but I guess it's only me on the inside that has shriveled and deteriorated.”Beatrice Sparks, Go Ask Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p