Monday, November 3, 2014

Quotes #14~ Can I Just Eat Everything Today?!


Morning Swooners,

Everyone have their coffee in hand? Good! Let's get this day started on the right foot! I'm having a weird day today where I pretty much want to eat everything. So, naturally, my quotes for the day have been inspired by food. I think the best way to really read these quotes would be with a Krispy Kreme donut in your hand. Ready? okay. GO!

"Cake is happiness! If you know the way of the cake, you know the way of happiness! If you have the cake in front of you, you should not look any further for joy!" C. JoyBell C.

"You're only human. You live once and life is wonderful so eat the damn red velvet cupcake!" Emma Stone  

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." Charles M. Schulz

"When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes." Desiderius Erasmus

"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well." Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own

"Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved off the dessert cart." Erma Bombeck

"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W.C. Fields 

"Wait. Why am I thinking about Krispy Kremes? We're supposed to be exercising." Meg Cabot, Big Boned

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p