Thursday, February 23, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


Morning Swooners!!

So guess what today is??? If you said that it's my birthday well then guess what? YOU ARE CORRECT because it's my MOTHER F*CKIN BIRTHDAY!!! Today I enter the 29th year of my life and I am so excited because, well, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! I get to eat whatever I want and do whatever I want and be whatever I want lol Well i'm actually kind of limited because I have a test today for one class and a midterm next week for another class but i'm going to own the hell out of dinner time today. Don't even get me started on dessert either, let's just say it's allllll mine and there will be zero limitations. I mean i'm exactly one year away from 30 so I think I have the right to enjoy myself this year...next year i'll be crying in a corner and won't be able to even think about food or treats. You'll see these quotes are as mixed as my emotions right now. I hope you enjoy them!


“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” ― Dr. Seuss, Happy Birthday to You!


“People who go around advertising their birthdays are douchebags. It's a fact. You can look it up on Wikipedia.” ― Katja Millay, The Sea of Tranquility


“It’s my birthday, Horus insisted. Wish me happy birthday! “Happy birthday!” I yelled. “Now shut up!” ― Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid


“I saw the world I had walked since my birth and I understood how fragile it was, that the reality was a thin layer of icing on a great dark birthday cake writhing with grubs and nightmares and hunger.” ― Neil Gaiman, The Ocean at the End of the Lane


“You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.” ― Bob Hope


“…tomorrow was her birthday, and she was thinking how fast the years went by, how old she was getting, and how little she seemed to have accomplished. Almost twenty-five and nothing to show for it.” ― Louisa May Alcott, Little Women


“I was brought up to respect my elders, so now I don't have to respect anybody.”  ― George Burns


“You were born and with you endless possibilities, very few ever to be realized. It's okay. Life was never about what you could do, but what you would do. ” ― Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway: Quotes, Verse, & Grumblings for Every Day of the Year












No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p