Monday, February 27, 2017

Quotes (#34)


Morning Dearies!

I know the week just started but i'm already exhausted. I have so much to get done this week for school and just thinking about it is making me sleepy (and sad lol) so to distract myself I decided to post some quotes from a book that I recently finished reading and still can't get out of my head. If you haven't read Flawed by Cecelia Ahern--pick it up asap!


“I know the difference between right and wrong. I understand the rules. But today I feel that the rules have been blurred, because today they were literally on my front doorstep.” ― Cecelia Ahern, Flawed


“I can't be afraid of someone whose human side I see and know.” ― Cecelia Ahern, Flawed


“But I can now understand why people read, why they like to get lost in somebody else's life. Sometimes I'll read a sentence and it will make me sit up, jolt me, because it is something that I have recently felt but never said out loud. I want to reach into the page and tell the characters that I understand them, that they're not alone, that I'm not alone, that it's ok to feel like this. And then the lunch bell rings, the book closes, and I'm plunged back into reality.” ― Cecelia Ahern, Flawed


“Courage does not take over, it fights and struggles through every word you say and every step you take. It's a battle or a dance as to whether you let it pervade. It takes courage to overcome, but it takes extreme fear to be courageous.” ― Cecelia Ahern, Flawed


“I’ve learned that to be courageous is to feel fear within, every step of the way.” ― Cecelia Ahern, Flawed


“My eyes move from side to side. I try to focus but I can't. I know why I'm here and I don't know why I'm here. I understand, and then I don't. I think it's fair, and then I don't. I wish I'd never done what I did, and then I'm glad I did. I want to scream, but I don't.” ― Cecelia Ahern, Flawed


“When the lows are so immense, victories are small. But they are there despite it. You just have to know them when you see them, little pockets of light and hope hidden away in darkness.” ― Cecelia Ahern, Flawed

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p