Monday, November 4, 2013

Quotes (#4)

Monday blues?? Take that!!!


Morning swooners! Here are some quotes to brighten up your day!

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain

""Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." Neil Gaiman, Coraline

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one." George R.R. Martin, A Dance With Dragons

"I suppose i'll have to add the force of gravity to my list of enemies." Lemony Snicket, The Penultimate Peril

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." Walt Disney

*And my absolute favorite quote because it speaks what my hearts wants to say*

"So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and i'm still trying to figure out how that could be." Stephen ChboskyThe Perks of Being a Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p