Monday, September 29, 2014

Quotes #12~ Where's the coffee!?


Happy Monday folks! I hope you all had a great weekend! I definitely did! Got to have an impromptu get together with my friends Jenn and Nahomi over at Books and Swoons and we even had some time to squeeze in a Gilmore Girls semi-marathon fun. So yea, great weekend! Now to the fun stuff. Here are some quotes that have recently given me some joy. Hope they give you the same :)

"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend on reading it." Groucho Marx

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by." Douglass Adams, The Salmon of Doubt

"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away." Paul Terry

"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." Terry Pratchett, Diggers 

"Ever notice how 'What the hell' is always the right answer?" Marilyn Monroe

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people is suffering from a mental illness. look at your three best friends. If they're ok, then it's you." Rita Mae Brown

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it." W.C. Fields

So that's the morning chuckle. Now back to work I go. Have a great day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p