Monday, September 15, 2014

REVIEW: Four: A Divergent Collection (Divergent 0.1-0.4) by Veronica Roth

Four: A Divergent Collection (Divergent 0.1-0.4) by Veronica Roth
Publication Date: July 8, 2014
Publisher: HarperCollins
Source: Book Purchased by Reviewer
Buy it at: Amazon / Barnes and Noble

My rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Synopsis (from Goodreads):

Two years before Beatrice Prior made her choice, the sixteen-year-old son of Abnegation’s faction leader did the same. Tobias’s transfer to Dauntless is a chance to being again. Here, he will not be called the name his parents gave him. Here, he will not let fear turn him into a cowering child.

Newly christened “Four,” he discovered during initiation that he will succeed in Dauntless. Initiation is only the beginning, though; Four must claim his place in the Dauntless hierarchy. His decisions will affect future initiates as well as uncover secrets that could threaten his own future-and the future of the entire faction system.


Two years later, Four is poised to take action, but the course is still unclear. The first new initiate who jumps into the net might change all that. with her, the way to righting their world might become clear. With her, it might become possible to be Tobias once again.


So just when I thought that I was okay with everything that happened in Allegiant and I thought I was finally moving on THIS happens! Seriously, Veronica!? You've just re-opened a barely healed wound! My devastation is real right now!

But of course, so is my love and adoration. With twenty-six letters in the alphabet, I don't think I could ever find the right combination to formulate the words to express my love for Tobias Eaton. His strength and bravery are so beautiful. Even more so because he doesn't see them in himself. He is smart and strong and perfectly brave in everything that he does. He is the ultimate survivor. Veronica does such a beautiful job at expressing all of his emotions behind every decision he makes. You can feel it with him when he speaks, in his movements, in his heart.

He is beautiful in every way! Now come forth readers and adore him with me!





description





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p